Good morning, members. Seasonably cool this morning, overcast. I'm hoping to get the lawn mowed this morning. Be safe Be healthy
:picard:
The sun moved! [ATTACH]
:headbang: We've been there, done that.
Call them back and ask for an estimate. Just to see how they react.
Good morning, members. Nice bright cool morning. Draining hoses, taking down humming bird feeders. A few other chores. Football! Go Pats!...
I've been called many things, but I don't recall ever being referred to as "back". :cool:
One of these would work for you. [ATTACH] That belongs to Scotty Overkill. A Stihl Contra. 42" bar, I believe. Lots of teeth to sharpen.
If used is OK, you could post your want, in a BUY thread at FHC classifieds FHC Classifieds
Looking off the deck this morning. [ATTACH] Same area from across the yard. [ATTACH] Looking down the driveway [ATTACH] Gratuitous shot of...
Not obligatory for me. I agree, it is a cool place to walk through.:yes:
[ATTACH]
I hope you straightened this one split before covering. [ATTACH] Some members OCD will surely kick in. :cool: Nice stacks!
Calling WeldrDave ! He knows a thing or three about Fisher stoves.
From 2012[ATTACH]
Nice! Yeah, I know what they normally look like. Thanks for the report!
Glad to see you didn’t get washed out!
Good morning, members. A nice cool morning. Clear, bright half moon shining. Some yard work ahead today. Be safe Be healthy
On a walk around the block. [ATTACH]
It's about 5 hrs, one way. ~5/8 of a tank of gas with my minivan.