burger and chedder
I'll get 40-50 frys outta the peanut oil....its the design of the cooker.....I said "it" again
IT fits good now!!!!!:salute:[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] So this has at least 15-20 frys on the oil and I did get some grumblies out of the bottom but this was all that was suspended in the oil...
Cleaned the fryer today because I wanted to do a small mod to it so I had to drain it....I save my original peanut oil containers and put it back...
[ATTACH]
Ahh...the naysayers that don't own one...
The "king" model blaze king will easily do over 30 hrs on a full load.
572 getting ported[ATTACH]
Just flat worn out with that dull grey look from ingesting stuff
Well...no skidder alarm:eek:...but I didn't say it was scored on the intake side...:D
I knew it!!:D
i gots an 088 that needs some love too
so the next patient will be a 572....gotta go out in the sea container and find it
[ATTACH] i mean its not much....but it started and i can tell by the saw that its been run hard...not gonna bother with leak test or hooking it...
[ATTACH] This got slightly crushed by a skidder...broke the locater pin thingy for the fuel tank off the crankcase.....no biggie was getting ready...
Ported and runs like she should[ATTACH]