These are at 150 right now[ATTACH]
Got the bronco lit[ATTACH]
My buddy called them from my shop phone looking for some info one day....I heard him getting louder,then I heard "listen buddy you can take your...
[ATTACH]
Got the flameboss set @250° analog reading 250° not bad for a cold windy day[ATTACH]
Small chuckie[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] slow cooked picahna
Picked up this minty 461 this am.....it was a trade in[ATTACH]
Here's a quadrafire[ATTACH]
I like that!! I'm going to name my bbq joint "Fat Matt's"
sorry to hear that...maybe your not experienced enough to run it to its output,or possibly had very poor fuel.
:rofl: :lol:
same here.....like if i take a pic of a saw sitting in the gravel parking lot ill have to zoom out or resize it....almost like too much going on...
John deere 25a flail....I just put all new bearings and knives in it.. .the stickers are still on some of the knives...[ATTACH]
yes its a 2.5 gallon RV works very well built(except for the slot for the basket handle:zip:)this is the first time i ever filtered simply because...
It's just walleye with feathers!!
[ATTACH]...couple spicy chicken fritters in there