i will be offering free classes but nobody allowed at the compound..so theres always that..
Also a umami burger[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] i added swiss to the micky dees recipe
[ATTACH] ribs are ready...gotta pull the bones
[ATTACH] just using up some straggler pickles
Toastin some bread that I cut about 3/4" outta cause I don't like thick bread[ATTACH]
thats a double no hat....whats up with that? at least they gave ya 0% forever with a lowes gift card
[ATTACH] gonna wrap
i have a small pump up sprayer with soap and water in it that i keep for checking air leaks in trucks and sure enough lots o bubbles
Hooked up this blue rhino 20lb to my cook stove Christmas day cause I live in poverty...and smelled gas...It wasn't from me...[ATTACH]
Guarding the stash...[ATTACH]
exactly!!!!
im gonna make me a giant mcrib!!
[ATTACH] good lookin rack of baby backs..nice and thick
that was 190°ish when i pulled it off the pit....
looks good bud....you get a free hat??