[ATTACH]
Knocked most of the dents out....I'll wash the inside and then burn it out before starting construction. [ATTACH]
Got a lid off a open head drum that had grape juice in it. [ATTACH]
mad picture skills!!!:salute:
Got it deheaded and cleaned up the jagged edge with a cutoff wheel,then hit it with a flap disc so nobody gets cut[ATTACH]
I've probably built a dozen ugly drum smokers,but I was using drums made in russia.....this will be my first domestic drum build[ATTACH]
5° and windy...burnin red oak,ash,hickory soft maple. -8° chill
Some o-rings I messed up....they crispy and taste great but the battery didn't stick well[ATTACH]
4lbs of jerky goin[ATTACH]
yuppers
Fatty stuffed with corn,sirracha, roasted red peppers,minced onion,chive cream cheese[ATTACH]
It was 24°and raining pretty good when I got up...can't believe the power is still on. Burning red oak/ash/maple[ATTACH]
you aint kiddin about chilly....18° for a high
get it all in there!!!!
[ATTACH] Bark is nice...I'm wrappin!!!
Gettin my toast on....[ATTACH]
Fatty gettin happy with cherry wood[ATTACH]
wow that sucks...id be some pizzed off at camp chef
Lonestargrillz.com