that looks good! i generally dont like fruit mixed with my meat but i did have some chicken/apple sausage that was great
Me likes Tupperware That cat is a little sketchy,so no loaded weapons at the dinner table...if a fight about the food were to break out things...
so true :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
low carb.....not bad for -3°F and windy
Here's a better pic[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
omg,omg,omg....:banana::banana:
:rofl: :lol: no...i always use low sodium bacon because of the salt in the other ingredients
Mini sweet peppers stuffed with chive and onion cream cheese,chedder Lil smokey hot dog and half a slice low sodium bacon topped with killer hogs...
those are 73/27 umami burgers with provalone
ill keep that in mind and try to do a small description...but if i dont you can always ask questions too.you are correct,some of my pics dont have...
I'll try...I thought I was doing a basic description of most of my adventures....maybe I get too excited!!
that would be $25-$50 around my hood.
:rofl: :lol:
Home made texas hot links....and they good!!!!![ATTACH]
Tilly?
yeah its for me...i have one with a dome top,this will be flat top....ill prolly use it for a while then give it away and build another one!!!