Morning all. Overcast but dry this morning. Yesterday turned out to be clear and sunny and it looks like we are in for another stretch of good...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BearTown_FireWood-Freak & Cranman & fran35 &. Hatchetdancer & Jonathan & kwtx & lemon & NE4now &...
Morning all. yes, T.Jeff Veal I can see the surface of my desk in places. Still needs work but most is done. Overcast with the promise of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to milleo [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ahadthe1 & Andy Wynham & Chasinmendo & Chevychase & Dan Shull & Diablosz400 & herk & Holly & Lola &...
Morning All. Rainy this morning so no walk. I finally got the broccoli starts planted. I have pac choy and spinach starting to show. My peas...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dany Racer & EMPASam & Glenn W. Robinson & heatmonger & hutchinsonkw & itsjustmeetwo & johnboy12 & Kelly...
bogieb That crabapple is gorgeous and the white tree (apple?) is spectacular. Our neighbour's old diseased apple tree is starting to put out...
Congratulations or condolences? We all can get a little feisty on here and cause a lot of trouble for the admins. I think it should be...
Morning All. Gorgeous morning so we will be headed out for our walk. Spent the afternoon yesterday gardening with Mom. I ache today. I found a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaronmcshane & Carm Nadeau & cat-face timber & derrickvincent & HLSupply & IAsaw51 & jesse vestering &...
Weigela That was the word I was looking for when I said Azaleas. I was going to show the picture to Mom and she would have set me straight.
Morning All. Overcast but no rain. I am heading over to Mom's today. I hope it stays dry so we can work in the garden. If not, there is an...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brenda Reyes & chipsoflyin & Chrissy Beck & DaveH & dgohn & Harvey101 & JohnD & KevinB & Larry duel &...
Well, campinspecter saw a gizmo online for getting pills down the throat of a dog. Our vet had one so we made a trip down and got it. Peanut...
Thanks for the link. I transplanted these plants from a very old bigger plant a couple of years ago. That may be part of my problem.
That sounds painful. It really takes your breath away when something like that happens. I hope you didn't break something small in the ankle....
Morning All. Misty and cold looking out there. No walk as we are watching curling finals this morning. I think we will visit Mom tomorrow so I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to AdamC & Andrea & BeerMe & Brenda & CJE & David & Donna & f101john & fordf150 & hammertech & lethal dose &...
Thanks for the suggestion about the Greenies. I think we will be doing meds for a while so I will have a look for them.