Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 74buc & Allen Warner & brad a & chiknstix & dave70 & hanson/hook & JA600L & John Lawler & OldColo & Rita...
I don't think I have ever seen white bleeding hearts. The pink ones are wild around here popping up where you don't expect them.
the two lots next door have been cleared of all the broom, alder, blackberry and salmonberry and then swiped level. It is really tempting to run...
This is so tantalizing. All this work you are reporting on and NO pics. I guess you are moving too fast.
Morning All. Overcast with the prospect of rain although blue sky is showing in the west. I don't think it will last long. I have been...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 77doug & Chance & Fastmule & JakePA & Jbmatthews1982 & jcgk105 & Kwright032 & Peter D & Stump & Tanya A.D....
I was going to say that as well. They self seed all over the place and are so pretty at this time of year.
Morning all. Heavy overcast this morning with expectations of sprinkles later today. The vacant lot next door has been totally cleaned of broom,...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blacksmith [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billijak & cedarwood steve & Doughzer44 & Matt Zach & Meg Mikalunas & Puppy Daddy & RBWI & Rubenski &...
We did get the pill syringe and used it a couple of times. Fortunately Cricket went back to accepting pills in her bananas so we went back to...
Morning all. Overcast this morning that will burn off to brilliant sunshine later. Got our walk in this morning. Cricket is sure enjoying being...
Better you than me. I do hope it is productive for you.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billdiesel & Bobby Hutchinson & BToebben & bustedback & Cardinalny & colby severson & glorth2 & HTTR &...
That looks so nice. You are really going to enjoy it this summer.
Too bad the wood stack didn't tip into the trailer for you.
campinspecter's stepmother lived in a house that had stumps for supports for the four corners and the center of the house. Over the years, the...
So sorry to hear about Willow. The pictures of the five dogs perched on a rock, tractor or firewood chair are great memories.
A lot of work but so nice when it is done.
Update on the pill problem. The pet piller worked a few times and then Cricket decided that getting the pills in her banana treats is much...