You are very fortunate to be able to trace back that far. For most people, the 1600s and 1700s are as far back as you will get. The working...
Raspberries with rhubarb is great as well. I almost prefer it over using strawberries.
Eckie I am not sure as I don't really know my flowering plants but the first one (pale pink) looks like an azalea to me. My Mom has one that is...
Question for all you pet owners. We have all been in this situation one time or another. Cricket has discovered I have been hiding pills in her...
Sad to hear Warner
Prayers of comfort and healing for those recent requests.
Morning All. Raining this morning so no walking. So glad the week is over. It has been a busy one. Cricket is not out of the woods yet. A bit...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Loon [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 45th parallel bob & CaptainNemo & Carla & Fishscott & Georgepds & JerseyFarmer & john vancalbergh & MAN...
Morning All. Beautiful sunrise this morning so we are headed out for a walk. I don't know if I have mentioned it already but Cricket's bloodwork...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andreadawn & Chity_Avatar'sSister & ChrisM08 & Jason Bradford & Jay Z & lacoops & MikeinNM & Robin & TFF &...
Our neighbour decided to clean up his vacant lot. There is not an alder, broom bush or salmon berry bush to be seen on it. It helps that he owns...
Awesome news Chazsbetterhalf
Up here, we would have that fixed with some sort of sealant so it won't spread and crack. Replace the windshield when you get more hits.
Wild swings in the temps. Is that normal for spring in your area?
Morning All. Overcast with the possibility of rain. Taking Cricket to the vet for a checkup today. We will see how she is doing with bloodwork....
Well composted. You can only buy it in a bag here. No farms to get fresh from. I was probably not using enough.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aje1967 & CPK_Jim & dusky & Eunaeus & fmarrs & goodtimes & GregJL & John lignis ardeat & Littlr Red &...