Nothing better than a happy family.:yes:
I'm in! :coldone: [IMG]
:drunk::drunk::drunk::coffee::coldone: Who's this Sam Hill I keep hearing about Eric? :rootintootin:
On review of the pics again Gourley it isn't moving as its just a little different angle of pics.:smoke:Blue wagon? :coldone:
I meant the one on the left of wood pile Horkn. :cheers:
Pooch is having a hoot for sure Gourley.:coldone: What the heck is that blue thing on the move in the first 2 pics?
Cool pics Jeff.:yes:
Nice eh.:whistle:
Cool looking birds for sure Al.:yes: Why not just put the camera on the Tpost and have it aim this way.:)
Could light the stove right now in a heart beat.:coldone: Would get myself in a little bit trouble in the morning though.:hair: :DMyself toasty...
Always wanted one of these Alaskan Cedar Creepy Trees Fan but the price always held me back.:whistle: After the Parents and Emma left this year...
These ones buzz but don't remember if 16in or 18in Jeff? and ya I grab around the block and just did it that way for pic.:salute: 16 in. Log...
Nice stuff Jeff.:salute: Just grabbed a pair of those tongs myself and like em.:yes: Spray Paint pretty much everything I play with as I put them...
She was a super part of the family milleo.;) [IMG]
Cool pictures for sure.:salute:
[IMG] Did you guys use one of the these? That's some perfect looking wood Sav.:coldone: [IMG]
Yes! Its broke all the time now as he drives the crap outta it and I aint gonna touch it.:whistle:
Was helping my stepdad years ago installing a new dock at their house and he was using a sledge for the posts and ended up missing the pipe with a...
The picture was set up gang as I did use what you see but moved it closer to the end and did 4 foot sections with the top one. So no big...
You'll like it for sure B.:coldone: