Just type the names Road-side Oak and they come up.:coldone:
That's a little chilly Yoop's :hair: Stove brewing for sure eh? :coldone:
Great looking Echos James.:salute: Cool looking Pups for sure.:coldone:
:coldone: [IMG]
Good stuff.:coldone: Up by Chicken I see.:D Is it worth it to ya or just for fun?
Have ya tried panning for Gold there Rope? :)
:flipeggs::coldone:
Think I might squirt some of this on me as it is doing a good job on the dogs now.:D:yes: [IMG] Was out back playing with a bunch of dead wet...
3rd one of the season on me today dave but unlike the last 2 he hadn't dug in yet.:salute: Supposed to go down to 45f tonight and the stove is...
Bacon Bits.;)
[IMG] Pretty Cool they seem to be checking each other out WS.:coldone:
:coldone: Ottawa firefighters revive two dogs pulled from Osgoode house fire
Till ya hit a cement wall like I did today.:salute:
These work good Mid.:salute: [IMG]
As it gets minus 20 in California quite often they should know how to make one of those for sure.:coldone:
:salute: [IMG]
Good scoop buzz.:salute: That's funny you just taking it though.:rofl: :lol: Did ya look to see if they had Selkirk coming outta the house?:coldone:
Good going guys.:salute:
Stuck on the night shift this week and stopped into Arby's for a bite and got a chuckle outta this as I guess the person didn't read the sign...
Nice view SKEETER.;) See the odd deer around your home?:hair: :coldone: