Good firewood scores always come when it's hot, but the beer tastes better when it does.
48 here.
I've been hand splitting the Black Locust I got Memorial Day weekend. I did too much yesterday and I ache everywhere.
80 ft
Beer
Happy Birthday Canadian Border VT
After having a fire Thursday evening, I cleaned out the stove and put stuff away yesterday. Hopefully until September or so.
63/71 Lumber cutoffs
Cleaning up brush
50/72 with a strong north wind. Burning lumber cutoffs
54/70 Lumber cutoffs
I filled our tank in 2020 after 6 seasons. 167 gallons
Great wood scores always happen when it's hot and humid.
It's supposed to be in the 50s for a high here Saturday and 60s Sunday
There was a solar panels on roofs fad back in the 80s or late 70s around here. Didn't last long. I bet the same is true with this one, especially...
Thanks Jeff. I like early morning. I feel I'm ahead of the game by getting up early.
We had an above ground pool installed in May. We are currently rounding up the plugs, cover etc to winterize it as we are not confident about...
How about some names to go with the faces.
I said this earlier in another thread. I think the goal is to bring the working poor to their knees so they will have to depend on the government...
58/69 15 mph north wind. Just started a fire with lumber cutoffs