The wall hanger is used a couple times a month. Mickey mouse, not so much. It does ring whenever a call comes in.
We have 2 corded phones. One on the wall and a rotary Mickey Mouse Phone. Both work fine.
Entertaining videos! A whole lot of wedge pounding in that last video.
Gee Brad, lucky you were the one doing the laundry. It could have become a new chapter of finders-keepers!
It was a nice fall morning today. Temp was 49⁰ dewpt 39⁰. Wide open schedule. Giddyup! I started by splitting and stacking a couple loads of...
Good morning, members. What a refreshing way to start the day. 49⁰ with a dp of 39⁰. Clear and calm. House windows were left open. 64⁰...
The ID app on my phone calls out American Elm.
Hey look - a picture!! Looks cherry-ish to me.
They are probably too big. Resize and try again. Or, try a different browser.
Good morning, members. Coolish start to the day. 59⁰ and 48⁰dew point. Yay! I'm taking mom to a Dr appointment this morning. Not sure...
Welcome to the club! Under "resources" at the top of the page, this document can be found. It's very useful. Primer on Woodburning by...
Also center left. The log with funny look center wood.
Nice stack of logs!
Has to pull down from top. No other way!
I call them heat. I store them....poorly. :(
.....and he mowed at the end? Huzzah!! It went by quickly, but I think I spotted a 2-legged woodchucker! :cool: You should be pleased with...
Ha! Something like that. :thumbs:
Good thread. I've not heard of Red Armor before now. I'll have to keep any eye out for it.
For the record, I'd prefer to NOT pee off my porch. Now, the rock wall that's 15 steps out the door, thats a valid target. :yes:
I picked up a couple of landscape timbers. They were $1 cheaper than 2x4's. I had cinder blocks and some available uprights. I usually use...