Over the past two days, we've received just about 6 inches of rain.
Good morning, members. 2nd day of much needed rain. I'm guessing 2-3 inches so far. We might double that by days end. I get to take dad out...
Nope. None of the cherry either. Smoking season is now here....for me!
[ATTACH]
Rain be dammed.. I'm grilling. Kielbasa! [ATTACH] Sides of sauted onion/red pepper, steamed broccoli, and brown bread. You know, bread in a...
It's fixing to pour here any minute. [ATTACH] We're in that clear area just above northeastern RI
My guess is that's it's full of metal.
Welcome back, Molly!
Good morning, members. Upper 60's with 63⁰ dew point. Overcast and a bit foggy. Rain is forecasted for today and tomorrow. 5+ inches...
I hope to get them filled before the snow flies. If I have extra, I'll just dump them in one of aisles, not far from racks I know I'll be...
I have a large Rose of Sharon, with pink double flowers. [ATTACH] This same RoS, has seeds that pollinate and new plants show up. I've had luck...
Or, personal injury and constant annoyance.
The uprights stay pretty much parallel. With the weight of wood against them, they don't move. It's the lean out into foot traffic that I knew...
Called them what you want. I call them tasty pizza omelets! :thumbs:
I'm done with this chapter of woodyard management. New racks assembled and leveled close enough for me. Red oak going on the right, squirrly...
That's the answer most of us have, just more sussinctly. :yes:
Good morning, members. Coolish out with humidity rising. Rain "should " begin falling tonight, through tomorrow, and hopefully into Tuesday....
That's a good way to get going!
It was 63⁰ inside, yesterday morning. If it was overcast with rain forecasted, I might have lit a fire then. Answer to your question - when...
Good morning, members. One more fall-ish day. Currently 54⁰ and dp 47⁰. Clearcand calm, with bright stars. I'll be off to get more materials...