Get it when you can!
Good morning, members. Nice day. 57⁰ to start. Heading to mid-80's. There's a town event down the street from us this afternoon, with...
I don't.
I have detectors in the room where the stove is, one in our bedroom and one between stove and bedrooms. I have them sitting on the top of...
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. Some yard work is on tap. Be safe Be healthy
It was my only score. However, theres a couple of dead trees here on-site, as well as a standing dead BL at a friend's place. The state of the...
I'm ready. But any day with no heat or AC on, is a good day! Today has been a good day!:yes:
It's for the son-in-law of the guy who lives with my SIL. The guy in NH needs to get with the 3yr plan. I don't know his circumstances.
God bless the King!
Persistence can be entertaining when observed in person. :cool:
Well, the remaining logs at my SIL's are now destined to someone else who can use them more than I can. Someone in NH who can't find any wood to...
Lots of persistence right there.
He must have gone off to get a Husky, eh mate? :whistle:
They are doing as well as any other 94/92 year olds. Thanks for asking. :yes:
Boat anchor
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. 55⁰ and dp 54⁰ Running a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
Yeah. I'm hearing how tomatoes are splitting due to heavy rains.
[ATTACH] Is fringe tree fruit edible? - Quora
It's no way big enough!! :rofl: :lol: Lookin good!:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Coolish morning to start. 55⁰ with 56⁰ dp. We got just about 6 inches of rain the past two days. I had a Dr...