I've used a level assembling my last few racks. I got it within a half bubble. Good enough for me.
I've never heard of them. Nice chain wrapper! Thanks for posting!
I have bona-fide shoulder wood. A mix mostly of red maple, with apple, ash, and Elm. All CSS'd for 2.5yrs. Deep winter - I have 4yr CSS'd red...
When we do go out to eat, no adult beverages or dessert. Keeps the tab somewhat reasonable. Have dessert back home. Most anything would be...
Here's a better representation. Dead branch to the right [ATTACH]
Ha. You noticed! No surprise. :salute: It fell on the small chestnuts, EWP, small sassafras, and some black birch. No real harm done.
About a month ago,, I noticed a branch of red oak decided to give itself to me. Today was gift receiving day. The 435 was the tool of choice....
Good morning, members. We had a cold front pass over us last night. Nice clear air moved in. Bright moon shining. 55⁰ with a dp of 53⁰. I...
Good morning, members. Muggy, foggy, showery day ahead. Chance of thunder storms later. I'll be onsite when a new power recliner is...
A good problem to have, I think.
Good morning, members. Showery and muggy today. I hope to run a few errands, then indoors. Be safe Be healthy
Honey locust, so says the ID phone app
Power tools, fire, adult beverages. Sounds like the FHC trifecta, right there!
Darn if it don't look like firewood to me!:whistle: Someone had to state it.
Nice pickup! I use my log dolly quite a bit.
How's the DeLorean treating you? :whistle:
Good morning, members. Very relaxing day yesterday. We did go out to eat. We did have others for a campfire. We did watch fireworks with a...
They are all refueling here!
My turn. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good to have for back filling stacks that'll be emptied this heating season!!