In the US northeast, it's winter at altitude. [ATTACH] Images show summertime ice at Mount Washington summit
Good morning, members. One more fall-like day. Cool, clear, sunny. No humidity. I ended up going for a walk yesterday....behind my...
A weather front should nudge it out to sea.
If I think it'll just smolder and not burn, it gets tossed into the woods. Otherwise, it's stacked for the wood stick or campfire.
Yeah... I'd like to avoid wiring the tops, if possible.
[MEDIA]
Something like this, turned up, on each corner. [ATTACH]
And here I was, thinking I was done updating this thread. Wrong! I noticed this last week [ATTACH] Broke out a ratchet strap, temporarily....
Good morning members. Chilly start. 43⁰ with dp 35⁰. Clear bright moon. No plans for a fire despite being 63⁰ inside. If a cloudy day was...
I may be a half-bubble off, but my elevator goes to the top floor, and all my knives are sharp. :cool:
Anyone in New England - please let me know when you acquire one of these do I can borrow it. :yes:
My readings consist of red oak that's been stacked since 2018. :thumbs: I hope your readings meet your expectations!
I'll find room on a stack destined for 23-24.
The ground slopes all through my woodyard. I try to start racks off level to minimize stackfall. No transit or plum-bob used, however.
Good morning, members. A nice fall-like day ahead. Currently, 56⁰ and low humidity. I have some errands to run this morning. Then,...
It's all mixed together. I'll try to recognize it and hold it aside. Thanks!
Not sounding like very good firewood Fuel Qualities Even though it's lighter than oak wood, polonia wood does not ignite and burn at similar...
Correct. Close enough on an 8ft run for me. [ATTACH]
Looks like there's a Texas Roadhouse not far from us. I'll have to give it a try. Never heard of the place before this thread.
Nice scrounge. No tarp?