In addition to grooves, shear bolts have "metal" that'll break(where the groove would be) with less force than the rest of the bolt.
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead as a cold front passes over. The day has yet to reveal what it has planned for me. Be safe Be healthy
If a winter storm - Gas up snowblower Reload close wood rack No tub, so fill a few 5gal buckets of water Fill 2 7gal water jugs for drinking
It's a little known fact that that is a perfect execution of the FellSplit technique. :yes:
I have the stove ready for a light. Cold mornings forecasted over the next few days.
Did you chase off the rodents with the big shovel? Or, something way more creative and devious?
Not yours, eh?:whistle:
[ATTACH]
Nothing wrong with that, regardless how far ahead you are!
Good morning, members, Decent day ahead. 54⁰ to start. Heading to mid-70's. Clear. I fired up the wood stove, yesterday. Just a few...
Difficult to like that post. Sorry to hear about your cat. :(
Nice scrounge!
Foggy, raw, and damp morning. Outside temps mid-50's. I opened a few windows, brought in a few small chunks of ash, and fired it up. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Foggy to start. Cool at 56⁰. Heavy fog mist. We did get rain last night. More later this week, hopefully. I'll do...
Nice log. Too bad there might be metal in it. That stain will move spread up and down from the metal.
I'm retired. I try not to think. :cool: Best of luck with your bundles! I'd think offering a better deal than gas station bundles(bigger?)...
An entire heating season of wood? Delivered and cut? Giddyup!!! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Decent morning. Humidity is rising, with rain in the forecast. Scattered rain ove the next few days, starting later...
That's always an option. :thumbs:
Nice score!! Looks to be white oak. Nice scents when processing WO. Hoard on!