[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Current status on this beach but so close to all the action.
Much!
Nah just get back to work and listen to my body.
Using our 4x4 beach pass to take the truck onto Brigantine beach today... firewood the rest of the week.
Just a tiny bit of discomfort when I have to use my core
It won’t be getting that cold. My guess is lows will hover close to 80. I have worked overnight splitting but the problem is humidity goes up at...
[ATTACH] Here’s the local forecasted “feels like” temps for the week. Actual highs 95-100. This is for Philly which I am about 20 miles from but...
Just cut today. I knew I wasn’t ready for moving anything large around.
Couldn’t agree more. I think most of us can agree each season (well maybe not fall) can bring its own misery but without the changes, I know I...
[ATTACH] Forecast isn’t getting any better
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So my guy came out yesterday and ran a tank and a half through my big saw for me but most of that was split before the...
I just try to work earlier in the day on the hot days then go to my pool with the family.
[ATTACH] Fall is a long way off here.
Feeling much better but still shouldn’t be running a saw. I have a former student who is now 25 or 26 coming out this morning to cut some larger...
I only gambled with a little money. Made it last a while but gave it all to the house in the end. Did manage a few “free” beers in the process. I...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So not being able to work, last night seemed like a good idea to tear it up in AC. Was a late night hitting the beach...
Our insurance is really good. Our copays are low and we don’t have to go through hoops to see a doctor. We don’t start back until the day after...
Uh you sure that’s sycamore? Never seen bark like that on one
Never seen poplar that was white like that.