Chestnut oak
One way?!?
Is that a far ride for you? I saw on CL the other day someone posted oak for free but the picture showed black locust. That was about half an...
Where in NJ is this cherry score?
Just 2 hours. Took the kids to the water park. Hoping 4 hours tomorrow
I wouldn’t let it stand there for years but I would wait until you have plenty of time and less heat/bugs if you can.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I had some company early this morning and they couldn’t care less about me running the splitter. I was looking for the nice 7...
So this is the progress on the second oak pile. I like to work my windrows from one end to the other but sometimes it’s not practical depending...
Nothing like owning a pool in weather like this
It crossed my mind
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I put in 4 hours today. Was hoping for more but the dew point was in the upper 70’s and every article of clothing was...
25 miles from the ocean here in NJ so our dew points match and there’s no doubt in my mind wood seasons the most in summer, provided it’s out in...
Dislike
I know you’re a woodshed guy but that sun does miracles when it comes to drying wood
My guess is last year, maybe May?
[ATTACH] Even though the dew point has been hovering around 70 all day, when it’s hot like this, relative humidity is pretty low, the sun is...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s a satellite view of those properties and a zoomed in one showing my wood and log piles. Can’t quite figure out when it’s...
As far as I know, I plan on working Saturday morning till I have enough. We are zoned farm at my moms so I can start whenever I want. There are...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had my follow up appointment with the surgeon today. He said all looks great and I’m free to do as I please as...
Heck yeah it is!