Nothing like summer heat to dry wood
Haha. No. I know it’s tough to tell from the angle but there’s an escape plan for the splitter. I’m thinking about 4 more cords should bring...
[ATTACH] Getting closer...
Lol
My legs are always the first to tire out each day. It rained all day yesterday so I didn’t work. Think my body liked the break even though my...
Did that with pine once. It went pretty quickly
I’m in the middle
There’s enough of it around
I don’t do moisture meters but year in and year out I sell out earlier and earlier.
I haven’t really taken a good look at that but would guess 95 or so
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The gap is getting small enough so that the splitter won’t fit in there. Should easily reach my August 1st goal....
Burns hotter than a snowball
Yes, this was sarcasm. It was originally posted for $200!
Solid steel 42" Circular Firewood Holder
Well they were calling for some relief today but it’s 95 right now and still with dew points in the 70’s.
Absolutely. It makes resplits that often only need one pass through the 6 way.
Ha. Good eye! I never use that one and just move it around out of my way. Haha
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The gap is down to about 30’. Been making good progress considering the heat. Here’s some pictures I...
Dang man that’s dedication!
[ATTACH] I put in 4 hours today and wrapped things up by 11:30. It was hot but I honestly felt fine. Thursday whipped me more than today. I...