Your wood will dry in no time with conditions like that!
Nice score!
Thanks. 200 will NEVER be a goal. I love cutting wood but it’s starting to feel like a job!
Thank you. The surgery didn’t set me back as bad as I thought it was going to
Bahaha!
[ATTACH] This is the biggest diameter mulberry I’ve ever come across and man is that some heavy stuff! 24” bar on the echo 8000 for reference....
I see it on days in the 90’s
[ATTACH] A few days ahead of schedule. Oak pile 2 DONE!
Nah
Not sure about Osage but mulberry leaves are smaller and glossy
Would love to get a drone shot of it all
Felt amazing
It’s all loaded by hand into a stake body dump truck which can hold up to 2 cords
So I sent this clown an email that read “you are aware these go for less than $40 brand new aren’t you “. The response was very classy: “why the f...
Nice!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A better view as the two piles merge. Also my next sea of logs I tackle.
17” of rain since 6/20 here at my place in south Jersey
It will be tough but I think I can get the splitter on top of one of the piles!
No I got it from a guy who lives 10 minutes from me
When the piles are done and I get a good pic it will all make sense