Nah
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Took the day to go to Central Park NY today and couldn’t help but be in awe of the awesome trees. Some are so old and...
I’ve seen plenty of mulberry with large growth rings
Yep mulberry. High btu wood!
I reckon you’re right.
[ATTACH] Had these 5 visitors this morning without any care of the work we were doing. One was a small buck.
[ATTACH] Almost have the mixed piles connected. Will be done tomorrow by one of my helpers. I’m taking the day off after cutting for 6 straight...
He started selling a few years ago but hasn’t done much the past 18 months. I’m always up for a good firewood competition!
I think the more gray side shows a lot. The sun turns the wood gray and the more sun, the more drying going on. I have found even a few hours...
No. That’s the neighbors property and his logs
The price was right!
It’s aggressive but that will keep me motivated
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] So as I stated before I like to set goals when tackling firewood. This morning I set my new goal. It may be a lofty one but it...
Don’t think I would want to look at those in my yard
So what’s the fuss about splitting this stuff? Did I get a variety that isn’t bad or is this tree an anomaly? I’ve split plenty of sweet and...
It’s an 11 year old Iron and Oak 22 ton with 4 way wedge. It’s on it’s second engine and 3rd control valve. It’s seen at least 1400 cords through it.
Cherry dries out pretty darn quickly
Doing some research online I think I have it down to either slippery elm or Siberian elm. Also, this has been cut for just a few months and big...
This has a slightly unpleasant odor but nothing crazy. It is heavy stuff
08088