That’s what I’m hearing but I think it will be later in the day. Trying to spend the day at the shore tomorrow but we will see
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got the locust cut today and started getting that split. Probably have 3 cords of it.
It was 90’s early in the week but mid 80’s and low humidity the past few days. Feel like I can work all day now
I have looked into them but didn’t want to shell out that kind of money.
Definitely some big boys there!
[ATTACH] It gets cleaned up as we go and it creates quite the pile. I did pay to have a 30 yard dumpster for last years but I found a guy about...
I’m pretty sure what I have will bring me to 150+. I never know when the tree guy will drop off more. It’s like feast or famine it seems. One...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Made a lot of progress recently. Will be done with the last oak pile by Tuesday. Here’s what’s left to cut - a...
Ok maybe my first comment wasn’t clear enough. I probably shouldn’t have replied because I didn’t have the time to do it clearly. What I mean is...
I get that but why leave out the highest btu wood we have?
You mean Slea side?
I don’t know how this list could not have either hedge or locust mentioned...
Most from Jersey consider Atlantic City to be the dump of beaches
We have a winner!
That was my original guess but incorrect
Oh and here come the Jersey jokes...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We get all sorts of guess that wood posts but here’s a guess the cloud type post. Picture was taken yesterday in South Jersey.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Making great progress even though it was 92 with feels like 102 when I quit today. Mixed pile just about done. Oak pile #3 up...
Not sure of those with the wavy limbs but there were plenty that were identified among them was American Chestnut
My son wanted us to wear Phillies stuff to aggravate the New Yorkers ... his words!