[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Put them in the freezer yesterday. Came out to a 6.5 pound average with one hitting 8 pounds. Worked out to $1.64 a pound.
OMG. Did the guy live?
[ATTACH] Didn’t work yesterday and only put a few hours in today but I did get all of the cherry cut and got some split as well.
Nice! What kind of wood and how many others do you have to fight with to get it?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Worked until 2 pm today. It was the hottest day yet with little to no breeze. I was hoping to get more of...
Poison ivy? Hops? I do have hops growing right there.
[ATTACH] Working on my favorite kind of wood today...cherry. Man do I love that smell!! It’s freaking hot out here today so I have to have...
You are most correct about the dew point. Relative humidity measures how much water vapor the air is holding compared to what it COULD hold at...
35-40
But not unbearable