Just curious how high is the entrance to each bay?
I grew up working hard and still enjoy a good sweat. I think what makes working up firewood is to see the progression of logs all over the place,...
[ATTACH] No wood cutting today but I am having this delicious orange juice for breakfast
A lot of regulars. I don’t advertise anymore because I can’t keep up but I once did Craigslist and before that I would rent out space in the paper
I have a few weeks left but I think I’m well within reach of my goal. I will start selling the older stuff a few weeks into September. Most of...
I do firewood whenever I can to be honest but most of the fall is spent delivering firewood. I’ve been selling since I was 19 and I’m now 43. I...
[ATTACH] Ugh here comes another round.
Dang nice!
Lol. Thanks!! But I call them piles! Haha haha
Looks like a good time guys. Maybe another time. I still have plenty to cut here plus I’m trying to soak up family time before it’s back to school.
Thanks. I’m trying! May be taking another beach day tomorrow. Need to check out the forecast
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The oak is all done! This last pile is 55’ long. Now it’s onto the last mixed pile.
I also try to snack on fruits that are high in water content like cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, grapes, etc.
Yes. It’s a cinderblock garage that holds temperature pretty well. The pigs just hang overnight.
I don’t have a schedule and it depends on the weather but if it’s hot (90+) or really humid, I usually go through a gallon of liquids in about 4...
Doing all of this wood keeps me in shape. As far as dealing with the heat, being hydrated makes all the difference in the world.
[ATTACH] Last year my then 7yo son wanted to start selling firewood in front of our house so I built him a very basic rack that held $5 and $10...
I would say it looks like beech. They should also be heavier than maple so that can help you figure it out as well.
Been working here and there the last few days. Had a good feel going today even though it was ridiculously humid but the rain came in at 11 and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]