Not even a whole season....he bought & installed it in Feb. 2014. Could only have been used for 2 1/2 - 3 months, tops. Oh, and as for him...
Decent price, considering I paid $250 3 years ago.
I took a look at the ad........the other question that seems to be looming over this stove is: If the owner says it "works great", then why is he...
Cheapest price I've seen for that model new is around $1000, so that's a good price if it's a decent performer. Don't think you could go wrong...
Nah.....too many other things going on. Gotta decide between a generator or a shed before winter. Maybe next year if the gas fireplace this new...
I was in the Newburgh, NY Lowes this morning, and did a quick pellet inventory.....they had some Green Supreme and Chit River (yuck), and Timber...
OMG :picard:
Welcome! When you get that stove hooked up & running, post some burning pics....we LOVE pics! PS If you bought that stove used, I highly...
Figures you'd use all X's as a password.:doh:
If the stove was running fairly well at the end of the burning season, I don't think you'll find anything close to those pics above......I can't...
The Timber Heats at Lowes aren't bad either.
Welcome!! Oh, btw, we LOVE pics of stoves, especially while they're burning....hint, hint.
I'm shocked!!! My dealer NEVER told me you had to clean that, or any other part of the stove!.......:bug:
DynamiteBuys (now selling under the WoodStovesPro.com site) is still cheaper, and has free shipping on orders of over $89)
Call Eric at the Brookfield store. Tell him you're on the FHC site and a member here recommended you call him. He's a great guy to talk to, and...
Last time he was on the forum was in April. MIA
The 2 best places I've ordered pipe from have been the above mentioned Dynamite Buys.com, and our own Eric at Kinsman Stoves......he's a great guy...
Great price.....won't last long......
:drool:
Welcome, Keep-in Warm!