Welcome to the forum Birddog! Lots of friendly & helpful people here. I would try removing the auger motor & auger from the stove. Since it's...
Yep, the EP is a nice unit. If I had a place big enough for that amount of heat, it would be on my VERY short list of stoves to consider.
There is a possibility that the IP can do both, On-Off and Hi-Lo. My CPM originally only did On-Off, but a later control board revision changed...
You'd come to appreciate the IP's 80 lb hopper down the road.
Or Cracker Barrel
Have you priced the piping at a place like Dynamite Buys? They've consistently been the cheapest when I look there....
Not for nothing, but the Castle stove might be nice, but they're a somewhat unknown stove....I don't remember anyone on this forum (or the other...
As I mentioned above, I recommend giving Mike Holton a call at Englander stoves. He may be able to let you know if he has any of the...
Terrible, IMO. I'd be asking for them to return and do a professional job.
No biggie except the lead-up to it. The procedure itself is just a nice 1 hour nap.
If you're considering the Timber Ridge IP, I highly suggest you get a factory refurb unit from this company:...
Krooser, here's 3 places I came across that claim they do pellet stove control bd. repair. The first 2 may be the same guy:...
YUCK ...... Stay with the Ligs and Hamers, if at all possible. Even the MWP are better than those things. See if you can get a UPC code on...
Voila! www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRW-VSL-NOI
Go to the service desk or Home & Garden center....ask them if they can pull up any upcoming orders on the register/computer. It works for me in...
And for free, you expected something different? :rofl: :lol:
You avoided the dreaded [ATTACH]
Warnings, advisories....... same thing, only different. :p
Freeze warnings for a big portion of New York tonight.....I'm sure Ct. & beyond too.
I do see one "fly in the ointment" when you go see it. He stated the comb. blower gasket needed to be replaced because it was torn.....will he...