IMO, yes. Straight up (through a roof?) is the best for the stove.
FU's are a good pellet.
"how many holes are behind the ash pan?"
AFAIK, they are the same hardwood Lignetics but in a different bag, as many pellet manufacturers do to increase sales. I've burned many tons of...
Yes, they're made by Lignetics.
I agree w/ Dex. If code allows, going out & up is the simplest, and no real worries about EVL.
Always glad to help. These stoves are expensive units and you don't need a problem during the real cold days.
x3
Looks like good mulch to me. :)
Conventional wisdom is that blowing cooler air toward the stove is best. Also, ceiling fans should be on reverse......air gets pulled up & blown...
Congrats Schoon....looks like a great time was had by all!:thumbs:
Try the FSU......they're a good pellet.
Nice job Birddog......we knew you'd get it fixed. Hopefully you're all ready for the cold.
X2
Finishing the house powerwashing is today's chore....along with the deck. May be the last "warm" day we have, so gotta "git er done". A/C units...
Believe me, the thought crossed my mind, but I wasn't the driver....just a passenger, so I didn't have a choice.
Good! One of my favs.
Well, you pellet burners in Ct., , Mass., NH, VT or Me. should be somewhat sad today. I was driving along I-84 eastbound yesterday near the NY/Ct...
Krooser, I don't know how much you're planning on buying, but I think this is a case of getting whatever the wallet can bear. Otherwise, I'd...
I especially hate Oak leaves.....take forever to get off the da*n trees.......