Your welcome. Always willing to help out with the "little details". Pellet stoves have a learning curve, for sure, and usually run great, but...
Congrats Larry!!
I get an evl of 18.....Dex used .5 for the 1 ft. of horizontal when it should be 1. So, vert pieces = 4, horiz. pcs. = 1, 45 elbow used...
Running a pellet stove on low for extended periods is actually hard on it.....the fuel air ratio isn't optimum. It needs to be run on med-high or...
If an "I" appears, you blew the ignitor fuse.
Once a pig, always a pig. OINK!!
It might not stay on the display for a long time.......best to look right after it shuts down after non-ignite.
Still not sure. Best way to describe would be something like: "Horizontal out of stove to a 45, then 3' of straight horizontal to 90 cleanout...
Does the "L" show up on the display after it doesn't ignite?
If I read this right, I get your EVL at over 20. List what pieces of straight pipe are horizontal or vert. It makes a big difference.
Geeee....thanks BUDDY. o_O
Did you check the items listed on P.40 in the owners manual under "Troubleshooting"?
Do you see any glow at all near the ignitor area?
The site was kinda slow the past few nights, but seems pretty good tonight. Hope i didn't jinx it! :doh:
Yes.....kinda hoping the gas fireplace that came in the new place end's up being a piece of cr*p. Then I can think about replacing it next year.
:drool::drool:
Too bad about the plant, but maybe something good will come of it. BTW, welcome Mt. Dew!!
Good pellet
NICE!!!! :thumbs: :banana:
A 50/50 mix shouldn't result in any clinkers, or at least not big ones. Is your exhaust corn rated? IMO, I'd get about 50lbs of corn and give...