Never seen it......but then again, I use a Mac. :thumbs::banana:
Sorry....just got it back from the shop.....those high capacity rear springs took longer to install than I thought. Oh, and i got my suit back...
$130 for the thimble/OAK combo doesn't seem too bad, IMO. http://www.woodstovepro.com/store/cart.php?m=search_results&search=3PVP-WTI
What????? :jaw: I think you need to re-think that one and do some research.
Lowes in Chester should have received a shipment of Greene Team's on about Oct. 25-26.
:drunk::like::grizz::pete:
Drove past the Newburgh HD yesterday and they had what looked like about 18 tons of something outside....
Along with bugs, wasps, etc.
IMO, use the piece that is specifically made to go through the ceiling......insurance companies will look for any opportunity to deny a claim for...
But seriously, thanks everybody.....you're a nice bunch. Edit: Wow, I just noticed the birthday wishes to me in the banner at the top of the...
Someone today asked me if i remember when dirt was invented........:eek:
HAHA.......yeah, I should, but will have to wait for next year.
HEY!!!! I resemble that remark!!! But thanks anyway.:D
I burned about 20 bags of the FSU's last winter.....never saw anything like that.
Amen to that brother. :coffee:
Prayers for your daughter Larry. Keep your chin up.
It's a challenged avatar :loco: :crazy:
Me too. :rofl: :lol:
If possible, shine a light up the auger tube after the flight is out....make sure no pellets jammed up at the end or in a bushing. EDIT:...
Remove all the old pellets from the hopper and then clear the auger.....remove it if you have to, so you're sure all the old crap is out....