Same thing here....got maybe 3/4".
x3
Enviro Mini....very quiet stove
OINK!!
Thanks to all the vets on the forum, and all the others too.....you are what made this country great. Thank You for your service!!!
You referring to this one? http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/who-wants-their-own-pellet-plant.7339/
I doubt the fire itself was the reason they didn't rebuild.....it had to be the HUGE piles of ash and fines where their "feedstock" (old pallets)...
I'll send all of mine to you :loco: :crazy:
x2
So far, the ones I have are working great. Not a leaf or twig to be seen. Question: did you read the label on the new ones you've gotten w/...
Please, keep it all out there.
They don't get good reviews: http://www.woodpelletreviews.com/2014-06-07-19-51-04/wood-pellets/148-maeder-brothers-wood-pellets.html
I get ya bud. Priorities, for sure. Overall, they're not that expensive, and I'm SURE you can handle it. Each one takes about 30 seconds to...
HEY!! I resemble that remark! :mad: But seriously, Welcome Smokin........it's a great place to sit and chat, and watch the flames.
YIKES! :eek:
Ah, eh, don't think wet pellets burn very well. :p
Jay, it seems that this is your year to be in the "Death Valley" of pellets. :tears:
Come back, 1 year!! :chef:
Gutter Guards are the bomb......don't know how anyone doesn't have them. No cleaning for me. :banana: Just sayin...... [ATTACH]
:whistle: