Picture is not the best, but looks more like punky ash!
Beard doesn't even look real either...looks like a glue on high school drama club prop :rofl: :lol:
Commodian ^ ^ ^ :whistle: ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
Hey, "only an inch too small", is still an inch too small :D
See, you already screwed up...when she said fireplace you should have said "outdoor wood boiler" (read: $$$)...then after much debate, "settle" on...
Better find you a good lawyer! ;) :rofl: :lol: A real fireplace would be a HUGE waste of money if running a stove...I agree with an alcove, or a...
Once you are on the 3 year plan, all the wood will be the same MC...so weight actually makes it easier. All you need to know is wood is 8500...
Well, I can tell you this, I've only really needed my generator once since I bought it in 1999!
I just bought one of those lithium battery jumper packs on black Friday...wife was having issues with her van starting, but not since! :thumbs: I...
Once you learn your stove, and how your home heats, all you need to know is how many lbs of wood to pile in for the weather that is coming....
Because weight tells you how many BTU's you have actually loaded up in the stove (all wood is the same BTU/lb...well close, softwoods are very...
I bet there is some around there somewhere...but yeah, not as common as the trees you mentioned having.
I bet you could get 80 lbs of shag hickory or osage orange in there easily!
My brother got this guy just up the road from us yesterday (at least I think it was yesterday)[ATTACH]
[IMG]
We have that exact same one at work...she's a brute! :thumbs:
I have to laugh at the overdramatized title line of the video..."98% don't know" "even the pros" :rofl: :lol: :picard: Putting a measuring stick...
IME the trunk is almost always wet...but still seems to dry faster than if cut while alive.
Do they use firewood to cook, or just heating?
Was hoping to get my hydraulic lines made up this week or weekend, but ended up with some sort of a GI bug on Friday, and apparently all the...