I'm about to find out, that's where I got mine, just paid $50 more...their splitters are supposed to be better than the box/farm store stuff that...
Just posted this over in my splitter build thread, gonna leave it here too...great prices on log splitter stuff (and accessories too) at Rugged...
Anyone thinkin about buying upgrades for their splitter, Rugged Made just sent me an email about their Christmas sale...20% off of...
Yeah, that seemed weird too...but this, on a saw ignition, feels more like monkey see monkey do than someone in engineering did it for a good...
Now whose stupid idea was that?! :hair:
Can't drive like grampa through them...gotta wedge yourself right in there! :rofl: :lol:
Same here...more than a few at this point, and agreed...it has sped up busy intersections, and lowered crash rates at bad spots...PITA, but they...
X2, or 7up. Good luck man...and good job! :yes:
SCORE! :thumbs:
What is it? Many times they don't mind if you drive on cover crops (as long as you aren't cutting huge ruts) as it often gets plowed under in the...
Dang, I don't think they even make apple trees that get that big anymore! Nice get! :thumbs:
:ithappened: :whistle: ;)
Oh comeon man...just pokin at ya a bit, don't get yur panties in a wad! :p :D :fart: :doh: :rofl: :lol:
It seems to come n go the last few days...but yeah, even a simple "like" can take 5-10 seconds to load sometimes!
You are having too much fun with this Tim :rofl: :lol: glad all parties involved are ok though...I think...well, maybe not the spider.
He likes his gates U shaped...I doubt a Tommy would work very well like that...:rofl: :lol:
Yoop should know that, as the self imposed collector of membership dues... ;) :rofl: :lol:
I kinda wish Blaze King still made their Apex(?) whole house cat wood furnace...as much as I like my Kuuma, I still think that would be...
289,000 BTUs net, if the wood is 15% MC... ;) :D (50 lbs x 8500 per, x .85, x .80)
Heck, I dont get them that close when I mark them out! :rofl: :lol: