That's the best use for them IMO...I personally don't care for them by themselves, but if I had a well controlled cat stove it might be a...
I haven't, but I have read of others that claim their stove moves...
Kuuma ate it?
Pretty common amongst the small time landlord crowd I think...
The one on the porch looks like it's on fire!
Can't beat that! :thumbs:
Man, you've had a bad run with stuff lately! :hair:
Sing the song...the part about history...
I was waiting on this comment...:rofl: :lol:
Now that's a recovery! :thumbs:
They might get met with an assault chainsaw too! :rofl: :lol:
An assault chainsaw...cool! :saw: :rofl: :lol:
I've never seen a seized idler pulley make an engine not run...but if someone really did replace an engine for that reason...dude is beyond stupid!
Same...nice to have when a large split needs "customized" a lil. Heck, I welded on my stove in the living room one time...wife wasn't home, and...
Wow! :bug: That's just, uh...not good! Well, it's good that they were able patch/pin him back together though! That's the only thing that gives me...
Unless there is some kind of crazy tension on the log, that would make it close up before you are even saw depth into the log, then something is...
I hate updates...half the time it fixes a few things, most of the time it screws up stuff that you had the way you wanted it! :hair:
Cat stoves lose their advantage when pushed hard...as would be the case with a "too small" stove.
X2
I think you have a pretty big cylinder on that machine (5"?)...the easiest way to speed things up dramatically would be a cylinder swap...the one...