Your all heart Dave! :rofl: :lol:
Perfect set up! I like it :thumbs: Delivered 30 bundles yesterday. Finally hooked up with a FBM order for ten smoker bundles. Delivered six...
Half cord load of mulberry delivered today.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats on your first shag! :thumbs: Good stuff there. Yeah that bark is the hardest IME. I've seen sparks when cutting in low light and it...
I already do that with my truck! :picard: Although your trailer is nice for the occasional mill log I find.
Happy Birthday Kevin Chvymn99
Some real nice wood so don't blame you. And the odds are dang good you'll be going back. :saw::tree:
...and you didn't buy any bar oil!!! :faint:
Peabody museum in New Haven...one city South of me. Her and I went there the same time I joined FHC in Feb 2019. Petrified Wood
I resemble that remark!:emb:
Scrounging the buZZsaw way...I like it! Perfect when you can back right up to it. Nice grab there Jeff! :thumbs:
Glad you folks are safe. So are you going scrounging for any? Looks like the way I score wood.
Looking at that I would call it sugar maple. Bark is very similar.
Ive heard of it, but cant say I've seen one or mis IDed it. Maybe Eric Wanderweg has?
I think it was you and/or Joe that told me about that. I forget. I know they love wet soil like the red maples do.
100 splits will make roughly 15 bundles so not really. I've only had CO twice and it splits very easily and has a heavenly vanilla whiskey aroma....
Little FHC swag black market going on there??? ;)
Other CT FHCers have told me of wild ones they've seen in the state. Red maple is the dominant tree here. 1 in 4 trees in CT are red maples.
And busting stones based on this thread! :whistle: My first post on FHC was "petrified wood". Pics of me in a local museum looking at the rocks....
Honey oak...I like it.