She's a beer drinker too? :whistle: :cheers:
Somehow missed this thread. Looks like a GTG may be in order. FHCers bring goats and weed whackers. Id have the same "problem" Jeff if I had...
My guess is its green (variety, not fresh cut) ash. It seems to be denser and stringier based on my experience. Any bark pics of it cezar?
Looks like some good stuff. Gonna keep you busy for a while. Has your source of wood from work dried up Jim?
OMG! This is so sad. He was very active recently and I very much enjoyed seeing his posts and pics as well as joking around with him. I know he...
That's the positive...at least its stocked. Been there done that myself. My one regular postponed til Friday as she was working yesterday. Had a...
X2
You folks get some brutal cold there. Here in Southern NE we seldom get a cold snap (single digits) for a few days. Big news when it does....
Im probably the only one who would agree.
If'n you remember I wasn't close to finishing mine when I started filling it!:emb: [IMG] Im planning a couple additions. One was supposed to...
The sun makes a world of difference. The super hot and humid days I was firewooding was spent in the shade. In the sun, forget it, not...
You mean you spent your birthday on the roof??? :picard: Looks really good. I guess you can be added to the calico roof shed list. Time to...
Very true based on my experience too.
Good stuff again there Eric. Ill take Goldilocks oak over big oak any day! Did your teenager give you a hand?
X2. Don't score it often but not that stringy IME unless rounds sit for an extended period. I think if its split frozen its less stringy too.
Finally got back there today to buck and remove. Lots of hollow with rot and pileated woodpecker damage. [ATTACH] Some huge grubs in the...
:rofl: :lol: :cool: Pics or it didn't happen Skeeter!!!
When my folks divorced back in the 70's my mom got little trees from the state and planted them in the open space in the back yard. She also had...
Happy Birthday Sandhillbilly :handshake:
:bug: Very impressive amount there. :thumbs: Storms can create a lot of free wood. Will you gather up more or on hold for a while? Oh, and...