First sale of the season to a regular customer. Mixed half cord. Mostly red maple, cherry, and ash with some black birch and beech.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Load of red maple cut yesterday[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some nice looking rounds. Level ground is a huge plus at a score. Tree service lengths are always a PITA:hair: Will you recut to your length or...
Fun morning yesterday. "Easy" park, cut and load. buzz-saw in action.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] He took the oak (see post #13 above for his...
Thats a great idea! :sherlock: Why didn't I think of that. Mebbe I'll do that with the PU too! :rofl: :lol: :tree:
My fellow CT hoarders can attest to the availability of roadside wood in the parts. Ease and quality of wood my main criteria. Plus the fact its...
Too bad we didn't live closer. Our hoards may be a bit bigger me thinks!
Coming home last night I spotted this pile of logs. Red oak and red maple literally right around the corner and 1/4 mile from my driveway. Tree...
jeez, and I thought I overloaded a wheelbarrow! :picard:Get an 8 cubic foot one with dual wheels and never go back.
Great system. :thumbs: I've done the same every now and then. Lately its been just split it off the PU. Luckily I can back up to half of my...
Better go back and get that crotch wood then! Even if he is your only customer its worth it knowing he is happy and you can keep him supplied. A...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: That was a good one Eric. Got a good LOL out of me!
I did refer a customer who answered my CL ad to Eric Wanderweg last year as he was a lot closer to him than I. Guy got some great wood and its my...
Why not? I almost did! ;)
Grieving the loss of FHCer Buttermilk. I will have fond memories of a fellow "Brad" who also drove a white Ford PU and was very passionate about...
Those smaller volumes are great. My quarter cord of mulberry sale turned into a half. I have a couple regulars in the heating season that take...
They have their chimney sweep and the fire dept. on speed dial! :rofl: :lol:
I have several dewalt tools with the 20v batteries hence the reason I got the chainsaw. One of my first cordless tools was a DeWalt 12volt drill...
I recently purchased a lightly used one. Doesn't match a gas powered saw but has its place in the arsenal. I used a 5/32 file to sharpen....
Always fun to check those out and use your FHC imagination. Ive never processed slab wood other than a few scraps from buzz-saw's mill. Years...