Im never gonna hear the end of that! :picard: All in funny. :rofl: :lol:
Actually one of the coolest guys I've gotten scores from. Right before I joined FHC he stops at one of my roadside cuts and offers some logs in...
Was it dry enough? It was last September I cut it. Some is buried in the bundle wood shed to be used by years end if all goes well. I happened...
IIRC she did say that I would be a witness to her writing out the check. I did like one response of going to the charity in person.
Makes a world of difference. Easier is gooder in my book.
Some nuts from the tree in question.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Same yard from my Don't Choke...I'm Taking Oak! score. Guy had a small sugar maple and a dead twin pignut hickory taken down. Meat looked good...
Slow but steady got it done. Sometimes the prep work takes longer than the actual harvest. Good you got it done safe. Those look nice and solid...
Even though you didn't accomplish your goal, I'd say you made out very well. :thumbs: Talking firewood seems to lead to more firewood at times....
Nice looking set up there Steve. Sure beats cribbing the ends I have a similar rack and a couple things I learned. Be sure the blocks are...
Nice load of wood and nice trailer. :thumbs: Great to put a face to the user name Bigadbob Welcome to the FHC:handshake:. Great to have you.
Found this little guy at my score recently. Tried to sell me car insurance! :D [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Baby garter snake under a split found...
Random remnants of partial stacks that never got sold, got wet and or uncovered. Some was recent cut deadwood. Some of the oak was 3-4 years....
Mixed hardwood load of old inventory wood. Some past its prime. Red oak, red maple, sugar maple, beech, sassafras and tulip poplar for the most...
I beg to differ! :rofl: :lol:
Delivered a half cord to a new customer this afternoon. I spied this stack of fruit wood that turned out to be apple. He cut it down himself...
Him and I had mentioned it before the "incident". buzz-saw is more than welcome to give it a go. If you do go buddy, give my regards to Karen...
I thought of that this morning. I wonder what Scotty Overkill's reaction would be to receive a $100 check from some lady in Connecticut.
thread posted
This is a rather drawn out post about an incident that happened yesterday at my score that i'd like to share. Right Around the Corner I had...