[ATTACH] Half cord of cherry[ATTACH]
I have the tree services number if you were thinking about having it dumped at your place? I drove by there twice today and wood still there. On...
I don't really. And unless they unloaded it with a skid steer at his place I doubt he'd take it. Good thing I don't have the room that jo191145...
I had some KCT mixed in with a cord of HL S/S from Summer 2020 that I sold late last Winter. I gave a few pieces to Eric Wanderweg to try....
He harvested all the wood legally on his own property Dave! :D
Story of my life right there! :rofl: :lol:
Bet your stacks smell great too!
Its not all about the volumes of wood it's the camaraderie we share in anything firewood related among others with the same "crazy" addiction. I...
He's a DISTANT second! Maybe 100 more cords and he'll be a close second. Kinda wish mine looked like that again!
Honestly I'd love to cut another load from there. That's was nice wood and easy Pickens too.
Tree service was coming this week to take logs. Not sure on chips though.
I actually posted a thread about having a hydro level when splitting Does a Hydro Need to be Level When in Use?
I hadn't either till I scored some a year ago. Same thread mentioned in post #4 above.
Looks like sugar maple to me. I've heard of black maple, but never of the variety Chud mentioned.
Im available for adoption! :D and I'm housebroken! :rofl: :lol:
Nice not having to advertise. CL/FBM is like that. My FBM ads were slow all Summer and near the end I had a few sales. Nothing gangbusters but...
Just seeing this thread. Nice load Jim. Id be stacking into that truck too. Havent seem the bed of my truck since last year! :emb: Just got a...
I didn't know you advertised last year?
I went by there about 530 and the wood still there. You wanna cut a load again tomorrow? My only offer as I'm not gonna beg you to go! :D
Sweet. Let it sit there for a month or two in the sun to get a good head start drying. I like that rack of splits next to your house. Gets lots...