Got the rest of the limb wood out. Assembled the rack and filled. Forgot to take pics..[ATTACH]
Its a Stihl! :dex: :saw: Oh wait...were you referring to your wife?:emb:
Thanks Gary! :handshake: I split a couple rounds to bundle sized splits. Ill do the same for the rest of it. Ill be going back eventually for...
Scrounged this at the dump yesterday. I think its apple, maybe crab apple. Is there any difference in the two for smoking?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Got a text inquiring about hickory bundles yesterday early afternoon. Didn't see it until later as I was leaving the dump (with some scrounged...
Load of brush from a small removal I did yesterday. Yielded a heaping wheelbarrow. Norway maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Split the load right off the PU on Wednesday. Rickyblazin would be proud! Had some rounds occupying the rack it will be stacked in so split...
Yikes! o_O You may have told me that and I forgot. Lucky to be in one piece.
Those cribbed ends are a thing of beauty.:thumbs: Sorry to hear of your injury. Take it slow. If it persists get it checked out. Seems like...
Uh oh. Wasn't aware of your wrist? Recent injury? Arthritis?
We're used to it! :eek: :D
Ive been telling Eric that for years!
Nice looking stacks my friend. :thumbs: I see your going back to hand splitting?:axe:
Black Walnut! :rofl: :lol:
Load of pignut hickory[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sorry for the confusion there ES. Thought you were BMB? Do you hand split your firewood?
One tire was completely flat on the hydro today. Kind of a PITA to blow it up but I got it done. I noticed cracking in the tire once inflated....
Missed all the updates Mike. Good wood in the limbs. Will you burn that as SS wood or just mix with regular sized splits. The rare instance I...
Bark pic looks like sugar for the most part, but with claims to red maple too. Now that I see more leaf pics I'm saying a hybrid of some sort....
Worked on the hickory this afternoon. Limb wood wasn't chipped and I was surprised to find it in the woods. A little work to get it out but...