Dinner? :stirpot: Break out the smoker!
Dont recall the thread. Mebbe Kimberly replied and he deleted it!:D
Had two quarter cords of mulberry side by side. Moved the drier one for now to free up a rack. (far right in first pic) Processed all the wood...
X2
Mebbe we need a personals thread on the FHC. :cool:
That's wonderful Dennis. Congrats to the both of you.
Pics of the filled half cord rack. All from this score. [ATTACH] Some also topped off a half cord of longer drying woods...SBH, honey locust &...
You cant use that above 3000' either! :whistle: Read the fine print.
Saw these today in the stack I was finishing and realized I didn't post them here yet. Dogwood.[ATTACH]
Got lucky on those two. Too bad about the beech. It doesn't have a good shelf life. Are the beeches in VT succumbing to the diseases?
Job I did recently took me by this a few times. It had been picked at and some still left. Bigger logs and gnarlier chunks. Couldn't hit my...
Drove by around noon and the logs were gone. The husband was there raking up. I kept going.
Id use a chain saw! :saw: :D All kidding aside, good luck and be safe. Post a video if you can.
First he says he doesn't need anymore wood and now this!:faint: Mods may be in talks to revoke your FHC membership!:picard:
I took them off the truck and had them in a wheelbarrow near the deck and when I went outside this morning it smelled great.
In the pic with your son I noticed what looks like some birch/Aspen? Would that get priority over the DF? What is the ratio of soft vs hardwoods...
Way to get it done Mike! :thumbs: Did Truckaa give you a hand? Cools the way the ends can be different colors. Mebbe a little FHC rounds...
I know the feeling all too well. I'm jelly of all the storage you have! I only looked quick at the pics and only stopped at the one of your son....
Thats the wrong attitude! :picard: :heidi: This is the FHC after all. Just messing with you buddy. Cash must have quite the stash. Hard...
Eastern white pine.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]