Looks great !! I had the very same 50th saw !!! My brother bought it from me because he took a liking to it !! Wouldnt mind having another...
Great deal !!
Is this sold so I can cry myself to sleep tonight ? :( Hate when I cant jump on a gr8 deal !!
Bummer :(
I have read enough about the Earthquakes.....and I wonder...when am I gonna get one !!!!!!
Seriously
Ehhh..this thing is still killin me buddy !!
Ive been kinda wantin a 026 lately for some reason . Ill be thinkin tonight !!
Ill keep my eyes open . Poulans and Pioneers are very popular around my parts...was a couple of good size dealers years ago . Stuff pops up here...
Love those pics !!!
YEEEE HAAAWWWW !!! Welcome aboard . This is a much more laid back place to be as well . No constant bickering about who makes a better saw !!! :)