Why ..all of a sudden...do I think I need one of these now ?? :)
Bummer . I have had both the marlin 60 and ruger 10/22 . Now that Im older and my figures have less movement...I would rather load through the...
I tell ya...deer are tough . If I got hit anywhere with an arrow..I wouldnt run that far !
Very interesting indeed :)
Well said !! Saws are already clean and ready to go .......just need opportunity !!
Cool pics !!
WOW !! Impressive work you do buddy ! Looks like the place to be !!!
Love it !!!
Great place to be !!
Alot of great activity on here the last week ! I hope its a sign of things to come . Wont have to shop anywhere else :) :) :)
Sweet deal for everyone !!!
Thats the truth !!!
Well thats a whole different issue then !! hahaha Id love to have one too btw :)
Never needed one ! Is it ok to brag about that ? :)
Very very nice !! But what would I do with my t- posts and tarps ? :) I cant imagine having a permanent structure for my firewood !! I might...
Somebody got a nice one !!!
Great saw..in great shape !!
Mine also came with a 50th anniversary soft carrying case !!
Freakin cool man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great saw.....and oh yea...the next models are fun too !! Heck..the old 450 would have lasted me 20 years anyhow ..if I would have been so...