.050 is perfect !! As for the durability of .325 or 3/8 lp.............I have never hit a rock or nail that breaks a chain . Keep your chain out...
Love the older 044's !!! Its ok to keep it :)
Over here on the other side of the state..it business as usual !!
WOW...jealous !!!
When times get really tough....those kind of people will be S.O.L. !
Not sure if I ever mentioned...but I also collect Coleman or Coleman style lanterns,stoves and heaters . Its a really fun hobby . Anyway.......a...
So I figured Id do the naked weights as well....but tanks still full......they are always full anyhow :) 550xp 12lbs 4 oz [ATTACH] Dolmar...
Are tanks full for both ? Im not surprised that the Stihl is a little heavier..they usually are . And Im not even trying to start a fight !!!...
Its all good man !! P.S>..Im a proud Dolmar owner...are you ready for everyone to say how heavy they are for there size ? :) LOL I hear that...
WOW ... Great firewood...easy access !! Wish I was able to come out and drop a few too !!! Perfect situation .
No one is saying make a decision based on weight alone...but it should factor into the equation . Theres always someone to argue any point...
Id get rid of the 460 for a 550xp :) Nice saw man....bet its impressive !!
I cant keep up..thats for sure !!!!
Someone else can do PHO . To me PHO weights leave too many variables . At least with a middle size bar and chain , and full tanks...someone could...
Even the 550xp box is cool !!!
I didnt think so either ! I even tried putting the saw in different positions on the scale just to make sure I was accurate . I think its a great...
Im hoping to start a weights thread . With standards for consistently . I get the empty power head idea..but leaves too many variables to ponder I...
Saws completely clean of all gunk and sawdust too !!
Im running a 16 in .325 . Wanna leave the bars on...tanks full ?? Ill have to wait till later on tonight as well !!
I have a 550xp that I can weight up tonight ! Never ran a 346..but the 550 is just awesome . Fast revving ! Makes cutting fun :) 18 inch bar...