Cummins ? Thats just unfair :)
Cant wait to see !
Never had the 355..but I have owned 2 Echo cs-271T's . Still own one ! It has less power than the 355......but I bought it for cutting up the...
Reminds me of my childhood ! My dad actually took an old truck hood...flipped it over...rigged it up to pull behind his tractor for us kids and...
Still want that 450 ! As for getting more saws....we can help you with that !!!
I totally agree !! I grew up being tinkerer with not a lot of money....a lot of time...and access to a lot of discarded items !! So I started...
SWEEEET !! Love the Zip and the bow saws !!!
That will suffice.....for now !
Hi guys..not trying to draw attention to my own posts in the trading post section......but lets keep that area going :) Im proud of how much...
Welcome aboard !!! And no...50 saws isnt a problem if you treat them right :)
Dont go outside :) Stay in where its nice and toasty !!
Use to be a "Sledge and Wedge " fella when I was younger . Now ....its a Huskee 30 ton splitter all the way !!
No one makes a better work truck than Ford IMO . Im actually looking for an Old 70's Ford truck for firewood/dirt/mulch/everything hauling ....
Today I have a Pioneer P 25 chainsaw . I usually dont find the old Pioneers this nice !! Did a fuel tank flush..started right up . Now I cant get...
Nice load for sure !! Is that Ford being towed by a Chevy ?? Just kidding...just kidding :p
Where's a fella gonna find a nicer one ! Sweeet saw :)
Noe thats saying something right there !! Great info to have for sure :)
Feels like home...dont it ? :)
Hi Randy !! Glad to see you over here . This is so much quieter..and less stressful than AnotherSite . The Trading post is starting to slowly...
Pains me to get rid of this little beauty . Took it on a trade..but really need the money elsewhere . Runs really well . Has a solid 150 psi...