Not as often as over there I bet !
I totally understand that buddy . The orphan dogs make the best friends IMO . P.S..My 4 year old daughter just said that is the cutest pup...
:campfire::drunk:
Trying to get on to AnotherSite...and I get thrown into an internal server error screen . Anyone else experiencing this ? Poor old site . Had...
Good lookin pooch !!
Im very glad to hear all this . As my 4 year old daughter is always excited to see this site...mostly because she likes chainsaws...and picking...
Gonna try to sell this elsewhere starting this Sunday night . If anyone is interested....give me a shout . Willing to listen to reasonable offers :)
Gonna throw this on EvilBay this Sunday evening probably...speak now..or forever hold your peace :) Willing to listen to reasonable offers...
x2 !!!!
Some awesome pics fellas !!!!
Cleaning the drool off my keyboard :) Congrats buddy !! P.S...Leave the 50cc saws to me !
Welcome :)
SOLD !! The quickest sale ever !! Thank you !
Thats a sweet deal . Crazy compression !
:( :( :(
By the way...I just made up PPHO...( Partial Power Head Only ) !! Any way ... I have this old Homelite power head that is missing the rear...
HUGE fan of the 350 !!!!
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Congrats to the buyer and seller !!!
Saw still available :) Open to offers !