I agree about the attitude on a keyboard thing . Thats why cleverly placed explanation points are used by me !!!
Yup..and borderline rude as well . Good luck with your sale .
The "x" has been mentioned a few times since the 460 stuff got brought up in this thread . So I think its a valid question...since its info thats...
My family doesnt seperate the wood we burn ...not even "shoulder" season . We just burn a mix of Ash , Maple , Oak , Cherry ! Its all the "good...
Thats better....and alot of snow !!
Glad I have a laptop...I just turned it sideways too !!!
Been curious of them myself !
:thumbs:
My empty check book is my proof that I have been infected as well !!!!
I watched some YouTube vids of the 290 last night.....seem like really good runners !! I currently do not have a Stihl on my shelf . Hmmmmm o_O
SOLD !
Those are some really cool pics !!
Noodles !!!!! Have fun :)
Those are great Firewood saws . Great price too !!
SWWEEETTT !! With a pic...it definetly happened too !!
Nice work buddy !!! Orange makes the best tractor color BTW !! Im glad im not the only one who hates scratching saws . Im proud to say I have...
Im curious as well !
They say it just isnt true without pics !!! Sounds like a sweet spot . Enjoy !!!
Sweet 372 !!! Thanx for the vid ... That thing can throw some chips !!!
Very nice stacks ! If I tried to stack that high..they would be fallen over the next day :)