The baddest saw ever !!! Ill take a pic later on for you guys !!
Got a nice package on my door step yesterday buddy !! Thanks again :)
I never rant or start trouble..so IDK what you are talking about !! :p
I have found if I figure my time in..its a losing venture ....even at minimum wage . Maybe I just am not as fast as I once was !! LOL . To me...
Howdy !!!
Thats true...you always get more when you take em somewhere to get filled .
Amen !!! Plus..its just fun :)
Just whatever you do...dont figure in your time !
Sounds like you are dealing with the exception..not the rule ! Ive got a couple shelves of Husky's that will prove me right . Where I used to...
My uncle told me once...that anything free doesnt stay that way too long !!
More Ohio fellas ? Sweet !!! Welcome aboard :)
Im right there with ya !!!
Wish I could tell you guys it was me...but its not !!!!
DUDE !!!!!
I seriously hope I get to try it in the years to come . Like I said..we just mix it all up...and use the damper or make smaller fires to control...
A good pie has a mix of berries ..not just one kind :)
I was always told K.I.S.S. No offense at all to those who burn different types of wood for the weather conditions . I see the purpose . Up my...
Do you think we could get Nintendo to make a chainsaw game..where you go cut lumber..or firewood..or have saw races ...for the Wii U ? They...
Ive been told at home that this is my time of the month right now...so bear with me fellas !!! :smoke:Havent got to run a saw in a few weeks :(
Just a miscommunication is all . Happens sometimes on these forums :)