:rofl: :lol: You guys are in rare form today! :thumbs:
-How do you find Will Smith in a snowstorm? You look for fresh prints. -The difference between a numerator and a denominator is a short line....
I think they claim to have a "secondary heat exchanger", which just means a longer path for the hot gasses to travel to the stovepipe. A secondary...
It is now...but when they switched from the 30 to the 32, it was still Englander...
[IMG]
With the amount of heat that generation of wood furnaces put up the flue, and that height, I guarantee you are over drafting. As for the "sooty...
Boy, we scored a deal on some laundry detergent at Rural King recently! :thumbs: Scented candles give me a headache though, so...
FYI, there was a Butcher sighting yesterday...:thumbs: Reversing a Reverse: Chimney
I thought he was just misspelling BOO! :rofl: :lol:
Yamaha has really stepped up their game in the utility quad market since the early 2000's...prior to that their stuff (not the sport quads) was...
Of the many times I've heard of people going to an insert in an open fireplace, I can't recall of more than a time or two where they said they'd...
[IMG] [IMG]
Need to record the voltage too...volts down means amps up, so a high amp reading might just mean a supply voltage issue.
WOW! A Butcher sighting!! You are on the missing members list sir! Howz things? Good to see ya check in again...stop by more often! :handshake:
Search Results for "prank gift box" at MenardsĀ® So how many you getting? :whistle: :D :thumbs:
Just split some of them...then keep those just to fill in the gaps when packing the stove...
Not here...
No big deal...creosote is just unburnt wood gas that has mixed with the moisture in the wood (your wood is not 0%, is it?) and condensed on the...
Put that in the right thread, woodja?! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: